Everything You Need to Know About Our Houseboat Resort
Today’s travelers have many options when it comes to accommodations, but not all options are equal or equally enjoyable. If you want a memorable summer vacation with plenty of time spent with your loved ones and access to all the amenities of a five-star resort, then Mangrove Marina has you covered. Our houseboat resort in the Florida Keys blends the best of both worlds. At Mangrove Marina, you can live on the water and access the most exciting activities the Florida Keys have to offer. Whether you enjoy prowling the backcountry, exploring the open seas, or snorkeling along the reef, there are always new and exciting adventures just around the corner when you visit Key Largo.
What is a Houseboat?
Unlike ordinary boats, houseboats have all the comforts of home and many extra amenities to enhance the feeling of luxury. During your stay at Mangrove Marina, you can enjoy your time here in our well-appointed vacation villas, each of which features:
- Kitchenettes with dining tables
- Flat-screen cable
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Full bathroom facilities
- Outdoor patios
Our houseboats include:
- The Calypso with a queen bed, double bed, and bunk bed
- The Grey Lady with two queen beds, a double bed, and a twin bed
- The Yellow Tail, the Tarpon, the Sea Biscuit, the Dolphin, the Sand Dollar, and the Conch Shell, each of which has a queen bed, a queen sofa sleeper and two twin beds in the loft
- The Sea Horse with a queen bed, a full bed, and two twin beds in the loft
- The Star Fish with a queen bed, a queen sofa sleeper, and two full bunk beds
- The Manatee with a king bed, three double beds, and a full upper deck with unparalleled water views
- The Captain’s Quarters with two queen beds
- The Sea Turtle with one queen bed
Why choose a houseboat rental in Mangrove Marina over any of the other options when on vacation? We can give you plenty of good reasons.
1. Everything you need to enjoy a one-of-a-kind getaway is close at hand.
Imagine being rocked to sleep by gentle waves lapping against the side of the boat, and when you wake up, you can sit on the deck with your morning coffee, toes dangling in the water, as you watch the pelicans fish for their morning meals. When you are ready to begin your day, Mangrove Marina offers the complete resort experience with everything you need to settle in for a long and luxurious stay, including a heated freshwater pool, barbecue facilities, Tiki Huts, and more. You are welcome to enjoy everything we have to offer!
2. We can accommodate groups of all sizes.
Our houseboats come in a variety of sizes to accommodate groups of every size from couples to larger families. While there is plenty of room in a houseboat to comfortably house everyone in your group, you can even rent a few houseboats and bring your extended family or friends along for more fun.
3. Entertaining is simple, and fun is a given.
Whether you have a jam-packed to-do list or you prefer a more relaxed schedule when you visit Key Largo, a houseboat makes it easy to fit everything you want to do into your day. At the marina, you can head out for a full day of fishing and then prepare your catch for your evening meal in our barbecue facilities. The next day, you can lounge by the freshwater pool and soak up some vitamin D. If you’d like to launch away from our full-service marina, there are plenty of activities in town as well, including glass-bottomed boat tours, eco-tours, kayaking, snorkeling, animal encounters, and more.
At our full-service marina, we strive to ensure your every need and want are covered. Our goal is to provide you with all the luxuries and amenities you could want during your summer getaway. Contact us today to start planning your next summer vacation or to make your reservations for our luxury houseboat resort in the Florida Keys.