Why our houseboats get such great reviews
Planning a vacation can be stressful, with scheduling travel, activities, and reservations. At Mangrove Marina, our houseboat rentals can make the process a lot easier. Our marina is conveniently located and features luxurious houseboats, friendly staff, numerous onsite amenities, and easy access to lots of fun activities. Our houseboat rentals Tavernier consistently get excellent reviews from satisfied guests, and we can’t wait for you to be among them!
The Best Staff, the Coziest Houseboats
Firstly, what makes our marina stand out from the crowd is our team. Our staff is committed to ensuring our visitors have everything they need during their stay in our cozy houseboats. Our boats feature all the comforts of home, including kitchenettes, dining areas, bedrooms, bathrooms, and patios and decks where you can watch the sun rise over the water. Additionally, we have TVs and wifi access in our houseboats to keep you connected during your stay. Check out what some of our guests have had to say about our staff and our liveaboards Florida Keys:
- “Mike was very helpful setting up our after-hours check-in … The boat was extremely clean upon arrival and was a great alternative to staying in a condo or resort.” ~ VRBO review
- “The Seahorse was exceptional and so were the people at the Marina … Mike, and his trusty companion Ace, made things easy to check-in and ensured we were taken care of every step of the way during our stay.” ~ Angelo
- “Everyone made us feel like family … it was the best trip we’ve ever had and a lot of the credit goes to the amazing staff at Mangrove Marina!!!!” ~Anonymous
Mangrove Marina began as a working marina, but its new owners worked hard on much-needed maintenance and rehabilitation projects, upgrading and rejuvenating the marina to breathe new life into it. Today, Mangrove Marina is luxurious in both its buildings and grounds, and its dedicated staff is proud of how it has become a destination resort.
While we have worked hard to preserve its classic Florida Keys personality, we are pleased to attract people not just from all across Florida but from around the country and world in search of rest and fun in the sun.
While our beginnings might have been humble, we are proud to have grown to one of the Florida Keys’ premier resort destinations. Now, our amenities rival those of top resorts around the world, and your vacation will be completely luxurious even if you never leave the premises.
Some of our most popular amenities include:
- Our heated freshwater pool
- Barbecue facilities
- A restaurant with a tiki bar and fire pits
- Tiki huts
- Laundry facilities
- Bicycle racks
- High-speed internet
Many of our guests have expressed satisfaction with our amenities, including:
- “Nice pool and great outdoor bar area to chill at night. Live entertainment topped it all off.” ~James
- “We enjoyed the pool and the tiki bar with live music!” ~Saundra
- “It’s all the comforts of home, a hotel, and a boat. 2-hour short drive to Key West and within minutes of amazing waterfront dining.” ~From Expedia
We hope you can visit us in our liveaboards Florida Keys, where you can take advantage of our many luxurious resort amenities, too!
In addition, our location near Islamorada is ideally situated for just about any Florida Keys adventure, according to our many guests.
- “The location is great for pretty much anything you would want to do in the keys. We will be back!” ~Adam
- “A couple of good coffee houses were in walking distance and many seafood restaurants a short drive in either direction.” ~VRBO review
- “The location is great, only about 10 mins north of Islamorada with lots of great restaurants and things to see and do.” ~Margaret
You can choose from dozens of exciting activities or more, including:
- Jet ski and boat rentals
- Paddleboat rentals
- Glass bottom boat tours
- Tarpon feeding at Robbie’s of Islamorada
- Fishing charters, including backcountry and offshore tours
- Dive and snorkel charters
- Dolphin encounters
- The African Queen Steamboat
- John Pennekamp State Park
- Islamorada Dive Center
- Theater of the Sea
- John Pennekamp State Park
- Sunset cruises
So, if you are ready to plan a vacation that you will remember forever, there is no better place to do it than Mangrove Marina and our houseboat rentals Tavernier. Start making memories today, and give us a call.